For The Registrant
How do I add an item to my registry?
You can add items to your registry by exploring our site, clicking on an item, and adding it to your registry by clicking the 'Add To Registry' button. Type in the quantity you would like in the box.
If you aren't sure what you'd like or where to start, we've got you covered. Chat with our registry team to make sure you have everything.
Need a help getting started? Check out our Beginner Brides Registry for guidance! Search “Beginner Bride” In the gift registry search box
Can you edit your registry after you've created it?
Yes. You can make changes to your registry at any time. If you change your mind about a gift after it has been purchased, you have the option to convert the value of the gift to Store Credits and purchase another product. However, Store Credit may not be used on custom orders.
How do I know if guests can view my registry?
Your registry is designed to be shared with friends and family. We make it easy for them to find. If you wish for your registry to be 'hidden', please contact us and we can help. Our registries give you the option to email the link to as many of your friends and family members as you want. To access this option click the “View Details” link under your registry and scroll to the bottom.
What if some of the people buying a gift aren't computer savvy?
We're here to help them find the perfect gift. Please call us at (601) 326-3337
Add Our Store to Your Registry List on theknot.com
A. Add our store to your registry listing on theknot.com:
1. Login to theknot.com.
2. At the very top of the page, roll over "Registry" and from the drop down click on "Manage your registries."
3. This will take you (the bride) to the page showing your registries.
4. There is a button/link that says "ADD NEW REGISTRY." Click that.
5. This will open a window that shows "Create a New Registry" and a list of major retailers (Macy's, Target, etc.) will appear.
6. Below the major retailers logos, there is a section titled "Add an Existing Registry." In this area, there is a link that says "Or add your registries manually." Click this.
7. A floating window will appear. The window is titled "Add A Registry Manually."
In this window, there are two fields that you can enter data into:
In the Registry Name field, enter "Bliss Gift and Home"
In the Registry URL, paste the URL for your registry. To get this url/link, please see steps below.
You will need your link / URL of your registry on our site. To get this, open a new browser window.
1. Visit your registry on our site.
2. Click on the link "Share your registry with friends & family."
3. In the floating window that appears, copy your link (URL).
Can I include a note/message with my gift?
Yes. At checkout, there is space to enter your gift message.
How does “in-store pick up” work?
As soon as our web-team received your order will wrap the gift and include the call card from the information you left during check out and call the bride to let her know it is ready!
Is my credit card information secure when I make a purchase?
Yes. We use first-class security to protect our customers.